Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Reflecting

I just love to see God flow through Beth. I love watching her understand women...I mean she gets it. She truly get women. I often find myself missing an old friend from high school when I see Beth Moore speak. I guess it is because they are both strong christian women and have some of the same body language. I have a lot of regrets with this friend. It has often eaten at me. I have attempted to apologize for my lack of being a true friend. That I fell short of myself and everyone I loved. I know that is all I can do. I do not expect to be best friends again but I would love to just chat once in a while. I guess what I am getting at is if anyone out there understand. I will take advice and if nothing else pray for us.

I have seen the Devil trying to rip us apart. I came home from church wiped out and he just got some bad news so instead of us sharing that we start in on each other. It got ugly. Finally I sat down and asked him what is truly wrong and after a while he shared that his uncles cancer news was not good. With treatment he has possible three months to live with out there is no telling how long but no more than a month. We stopped and talked about it and prayed about it. Then we talked about me doing to much. I am disabled and forget it sometimes until I hurt so bad I can not walk. So the devil works on me with thought like if God truly loved you He would heal. you. He may but I do know He is using me and I am His vessel. I just have to keep that thought process going. I hope to get more people to add to this blog and have a great support system going here.

No comments:

Post a Comment