Saturday, February 21, 2009

Homework

The homework that is for this week is great. It brings Cinderalla story to new meaning. I like Beth's refernce to Top Model and to the Bachelor. As King Xercus was looking for his new Queen what it had to be like for those women. They did not get a choice. I am thankful that I got to choose my husband. We strive to women who are beautiful. We strive to looke great all the time. I sit home with a bad cough and a temp off and on. I do not look good at all. I am not saying that I look great the rest of the time. I do take pride in looking MY best. I wear makeup and fix myhair. I try to wear clothes that flatter me. I am well aware that I need to loose weight. I do not run around town in my pjs...you know what I mean. I am so grateful that I was not paraded around like a trophy. I have a t-shirt that says future trophy wife. I get lots of remarks about that shirt. One that stand out to me is...a male. Pointed out that I was wearing a wedding ring so I had to be someone trophy wife. Then he looked right at me and said to not become a snotty women that thinks she looks to good for anybody. I smiled and said Thank you. It was a huge complment. I surprised me. We strive all the time to be better looking, youner looking, and being somebody else--anybody but ourselves. Esther is teaching us who to be a women after God's heart while being what He created us to be. WOW! To be just myself! This Bible study is such a eye opener. We had to read vrs from Proverbs about being wise. It shocked me. I have so much to learn. I need to work on controling my anger. Not that I get bad but I do get upset easily and want to act on it before I think. I desire to be more wise. God has set it out there for us if we just take the time to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment