Monday, February 9, 2009

Esther in Lone Grove OK

I have been waiting for this Bible Study since I heard about it at your retreat in San Antonio, TX. Recently a women in our church has set it up. When I heard this I started praying for her and the Bible Study. I even had dreams about Beth being there at our Bible study. We have just started with the intro and I have done my first week of lesson. Let me tell you. It takes me about an hour a day to do these lessons. I love it. I have already learned more about myself and my marriages to my husband. Yes, marriages. I have married my husband twice. At the end of my first marriage with my husband I see a lot of King Xerxes. I can now see it all in a new light. I was the Queen that refused to follow irrational orders and paid the price! OK and to learn about following in another women's shadow. The getting is good! Beth you sure know a women's heart. Tomorrow we go back to have the first actual lesson. I am so excited to see what Beth has to say and what the other ladies got out of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment